1. For free hosting, uptime is our best effort, but nothing is guaranteed.
2. For premium bots, we do guarantee 90% of uptime per week. If it is less, the user (after contacting support), will receive a promo code for 1 or 2 premium point(s).
3. Users are not allowed to spam or overuse our computing/storage resources on purpose. We reserve the right to ban users in these situations.
4. Users are not allowed to add advertisements/vulgarisms or other inappropriate things (Decision decided by template store moderators) to the template store. We reserve the right to warn/ban users in these situations.
5. Users should first contact support before reversing their payment method. We reserve the right to warn/ban users in these situations
6. Users should not decompile or modify our software in any way. We may take legal steps if we detect these actions.
7. A registered user is able to withdraw their data through the mobile application, and request the deletion of data by contacting support.
8. Bots that are in more than 2,399 guilds at once are not currently supported.
9. In case of hosting issues, premium time on premium bots will be increased appropriately.
10. Users should not use the bot that is hosted on our infrastructure for malicious purposes. This includes spam or violating Discord’s terms of service. We reserve the right to warn/ban users in these situations.
11. Users should not exploit a detected bug. It should be sent as a report to the developers instead. We reserve the right to warn/ban users in these situations.
12. Users can be banned without violations of these terms of service if the developer considers it appropriate.
13. Users can get free hosting time by watching ADs; using the one-time hosting without AD button; or by receiving a hosting time promo code.
14. Users can obtain premium points by buying them in the in-app store, or winning them in competitions.
15. Users can buy one week of premium hosting time using one premium point.
16. Stated prices should, but may not include, sales and use taxes. If they do not, the user is responsible for the payment of such taxes related to the purchase.
17. Users cannot resell their account, or premium points. We reserve the right to warn/ban users in these situations.
18. Support for regular users is available at [email protected], and for paying users, at [email protected]
We reserve the right to change, modify, add, or remove portions of these terms at any time by posting the new terms. Please check these terms periodically for changes.